ASK ABOUT ANYTHING--

be nice--RUDE people suck.

PUT YOUR CBOX HERE--
Width : 500

F.R.E.E.D.O.M ! .
Saturday, January 4, 2014 | 6:29 AM

January . 
I am so thankful to Allah because he gave me a chance to breath again in the new year .
I can't believe , I am 17 years and 6 month . That's mean, on June I will celebrate my 18th birthday .
This year so meaningful to me . Infinity holiday maybe ? Check my homework ? No! Go to extra class? No again ! Just spend my time in my lovely house . Not really ~ I lend my hands to help my teachers in my ex-high school .



Examination .___. I hate examination and I believe everyone hate examination . 
I already took UPSR,PMR,SMA and SPM . Honestly,SPM is the hardest and long period examination . Hahahahahaha . I did my best in SPM . I hope I will get the beautiful result.I got goosebump now >_< 
No wonder , Malaysia is the second place the hardest examination in the world . lol xD honestly , so proud ! 

Now,don't need to think about examination for A WHILE . Just relax my mind and wait for SPM result . Hope I will get flying colours . 

#Sorry for my broken english . Yehet !